Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts on a Wednesday....






With this economy it is hard to have a complete fashionable new winter wardrobe so I am going to start picking up a few staple pieces to get me through. I knew my old black pea coat had to be the first to go. Yesterday at lunch I mindless found my self at downtown crossing and this coat at wet seal caught my eye, I tried it on and as if I needed the sales girl to sell me with a "That's wicked cute" I already had my debit card out.

On a completely random note I have been wondering how much longer my position will be "necessary" at my current job I started to contemplate new job opportunities some form my past and some new ones maybe, I mean I really have no strings tied besides my 1 years lease on my new apartment, but other then that I am 23 and free maybe I should explore....these jobs would be awesome and I would total rock at them.....where I can find the applications for them I have no idea....

1. The Nanny for the Obama's-I have had 3 plus years nanny experience I love kids and am fun and how cool would that be to make the girls an after school snack in the white house while mommy and daddy are jet setting?

2. A member of P.diddys new girl band? What happened to Danity Kane? Can someone tell me I am confused? Anyways I actually liked them and have always wanted to be in a girl band with hip hop class on Monday nights and years of chorus I think I could hack it! Does anyone know when auditions are?

3. A travel and tourism guide in a foreign country. I have been checking out gap year programs and 2 weeks in south America and a few weeks on the beaches in Thailand with a bunch of other lost American 20-somethings assisting tourist with shore excursions sounds like a blast....maybe if I had the physical strength or knowledge or world languages.

So for now I am just going to stay put, but my best friend is awfully lonely in LA. Next year it may be time to explore a new city :)

No comments: