Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sassy Bangs!

So I figured I should take my friends advice and find a stylist to stick with who I trust to do my cuts and color instead of tramping around to all these salons blowing money on people who don't listen. Props to Milano Salon in Allston. I checked this place out Saturday a little cautious. I spent a few hours in their chic cool Ikea decor salon complete with flat screen and Beyonce music videos playing and an actual personable front desk receptionist who offered coffee and tea and greets you with a smile. It was a friendly fun atmosphere. Osvaldo did my color which came out one of the best I have ever had it and Andy cut me the new bangs I wanted which he refers to as Andy's "sassy bangs" LOVE IT! I highly recommend these two are a great team and work together to give their clients the best experience I am very happy and can't wait to go back! I need to get some new pics of my new hair but I am feeling it is very Carrie Underwood meets Reese Witherspoon :)


No comments: