Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Scotts!


Last night Jessica came out to stay with me for our first weekend (living) in Allston adventure. We ventured out around 11 and despite the rain the bars had some crowds. We started the night at Our House were we drank icky draft beer, then of course headed over to Great Scotts to hang out with a few of the band members from The Televandals. I knew I had to do a post about Great Scots because well since last summer it seems to a bit of an infamous place where many memories were made. Last night was a little dull







but here are my top favorite times at Great Scotts





Aww this is the night we went and saw Lannen Fall I miss those boys I wish they would hurry back from tour soon! E-Rock came out and there is Kimmy and Jess..wow people change a lot in a year!













These are pics from The Trash Killers this past summer! It was fun having all my friends there together> Above is me and my "wingman" Tom.

No comments: